RCBC Environmental Awards 2016
Each year the Recycling Council of B.C. recognizes the valuable contribution that individuals and organizations make towards the preservation and protection of British Columbia's environment.
The 2016 RCBC Environmental Awards nominations is now open. Submit a nomination today!
The awards will be presented at the 2016 RCBC Conference from May 18-20, 2016 in Whistler, BC.
Congratulations to our 2015 Recipients!
- Private Sector: Organizations or their employees with outstanding initiatives to preserve and protect our environment.
2015 Recipient: Phillips Brewery
- Public Sector: Governments or their employees who have demonstrated excellence in the environmental field.
2015 Recipient: City of North Vancouver
- Non-Profit: Organizations providing services beyond expectations in environmental stewardship.
2015 Recipient: Green Teams Canada
- Educators: Outstanding achievements by organizations or individuals in the field of education on environmental topics.
2015 Recipient: Simon Fraser University
- Innovation Award: Individual or company that achieves an outstanding technical accomplishment in design or development of a product or process that improves its sustainability or advances zero waste practices.
2015 Recipient: Ronin 8
We thank you all those who submitted their organization for consideration. We congratulate all the recipients and nominees for their contributions to environmental stewardship in British Columbia.
photo: 2009 RCBC Awards Presentation